Welcome to Dr. Hermina Strungaru& Associates
Your Ophthalmologist in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Dr. Hermina Strungaru and her highly skilled team welcome you.
As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Strungaru is a medical doctor and surgeon who specializes in the health of your eyes. Dr. Strungaru' s extensive training equips the ophthalmologist to provide a wide array of vision services for you, from diagnosing and treating eye disease to performing surgery. Please browse our website to learn more about our staff and services.
Our Approach to Ophthalmology
At Dr. H Strungaru & Associates, we stress empathy and communication. Our team will keep you comfortable and thoroughly explain procedures and treatment options. We welcome questions and strive to make patients feel at home. This personal care and individualized attention is why people throughout the area come to Dr. H Strungaru & Associates for all their vision health needs.
Our office offers many eye care services, from surgery to treatment of eye diseases, cataract surgery or glaucoma treatment. If you’re diabetic, we’d love to help you manage your eye care.
Whatever your eye issues, we’re here to help. We look forward to having you join our roster of satisfied patients who see the world through healthy eyes.
Dr. Hermina Strungaru Unit 810, 3880 Sherwood Drive Sherwood Park, Alberta, T8H 0Z9
Phone: 780-570-3920/ Fax 780-410-1055. If you have problems contacting us by phone or by fax, please email us at [email protected]
COVID-19 IMPORTANT MESSAGES. IN ORDER TO PREVENT SPREADING COVID-19, WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN THE CLINIC. Please bring your own.
- PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT if you or anyone in your household have travelled out of the country in the last 14 days, or if you or anyone in your household have any cold or flu symptoms, or red eyes
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR DISTANCE (TWO METERS)
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT EXACTLY YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. Do not come earlier then your appointment time.
- PLEASE COME TO THE APPOINTMENT ALONE, unless attendance is necessary to be accompanied by someone else (ie. parent of a child, care partner for someone with dementia).
- IF YOU ARE ACCOMPANYING SOMEONE, we kindly ask you to leave and come back for patient pick up or wait in your vehicle.
DR. STRUNGARU'S CLINIC